叮咚泉 发表于 2014-9-30 18:47:58

“Friends”教给我们的27种美国生活方式

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004513bcm543zjcqn5u6p3.jpg
1.You know that there’s nothing wrong with hanging out with the exactsame people, in the exact same place, for years.

如果这些年来你经常在相同的地方与相同的人一起消遣,这没有任何问题。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004514p9mjv167mmuuu9hu.jpg

2,You’re willing to let your personal style develop as you getolder.

随着你年龄的增大,你更愿意发展自己的个人风格。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004516lccgpc07ptincpy0.jpg

3.You always know exactly when to pivot.

你总是确切地知道什么时候该找一个支点。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004517c7us553kax07ujoq.jpg

4.You’re very, very careful about who you let work around yourhouse.

你要对在你家周围工作的人极其小心。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004519q4z4zw3r2vhpbc00.jpg

5.But you’re always happy to make the best of a bad situation.

你总是愿意尽全力扭转最坏的局面。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004522uy1nuguygs010vvj.jpg

6.Sometimes, a coffee shop is as good as a bar.

有时候,咖啡店不比酒吧差。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004527saetta3f2i2viait.jpg

7.And when you find somewhere you like, you’ll basically neverleave.

当你找到自己喜欢的地方,你就绝不会离开。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004528bhqttkm1kfpq1r9k.jpg

8.You definitely know that you shouldn’t fight your friends fordates.

你一定知道不要为了约会而跟朋友打架。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004530vkggbojk1gdkodbn.jpg

9.Your lifestyle will change a lot, and it won’t be all bad.

你的生活方式会改变很多,这也许是好事。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004532vipjn8e7denij6pd.jpg

10.Even if that lifestyle mainly revolves around chilling in yourapartment.

即使这种新的生活方式主要是以你的住所为中心活动。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004533b5qvks7yynk3vrs5.jpg

11.Enjoying the holidays with your friends can be done at any age.

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004535qkhoyial37r7qyhk.jpg

12.Sometimes, you might struggle to get over your ex.

有时你可能得设法逃避你的前任。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004537u1u1a3iaa5aahv13.jpg

13.But you’ll start to learn the tricks to get better at dating.

但是你会开始学到一些约会的小技巧。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004539wetp48xczb8lfeic.jpg

14.It doesn’t matter the job you start doing, because with a bit ofwork, you’ll end up doing what you want.

你刚开始做什么工作并不重要,因为重要的是通过这些工作,你最终能做自己想做的事。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004541ty332i522hyj4npi.jpg

15.You’ll definitely make mistakes with your friends, and it’ll hurtwhen you do.

你在和朋友相处中难免犯错,这会让你难过。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004544x0n8yfm3sfixghyf.jpg

16.But you’ll always be able to talk to them.

但是你总能跟他们聊聊。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004545xxtlrhxzl6exhpe1.jpg

17.It’s great to stick with your passions, even if they don’t workout.

能够坚持你的梦想是件伟大的事情,即使他们难以实现。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004546frab0dda9ka0wkbq.jpg

18.Well, unless there’s a blackout, of course.

当然,除非停电了。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004548n6q376ro9qk9o333.jpg

19.You definitely shouldn’t bet your apartment on a quiz, no matterhow sure of the answer you are.

你绝不该哪自己的公寓打赌,不管你对答案有多确定。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004551hge34a44rt4eeg2e.jpg

20.Seriously, if you’ve got a great apartment, you really need to hangonto it.

说真的,如果你有一个大公寓,那你一定要紧紧抓住它。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004552r6idzwhnjuz6hn4q.jpg

21.Or your kitchen may become home to food being eaten from a fussballtable.

否则你的厨房里将会出现足球桌上常吃的食物。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004554wsuns68zdzez6dzn.jpg

22.Even if it does prove that you can make anywhere a much nicer placeto live.

即使这的确能证明你可以让任何地方变得更宜居。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004555n3mtmi00e0z0axxj.jpg

23.You definitely shouldn’t get involved where you’re not supposedto.

你绝不应该掺和到自己不该管的事中。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004557rnj3cr8n3nsjs8j8.jpg

24.Though when all else fails, it’s great to have somewhere to hangout with your friends.

当所有的一切都失败时,能跟朋友找个地方闲逛是最好不过的了。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004600naxyygbp0adbkaaz.jpg

25.You’ll be able to spend time with the same people for years.

在以后的很多年里,你将能够跟相同的人在一起共度时光。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004601e2zs3atpoh4rri4m.jpg

26.Because you’ll always come back to them for advice.

因为你总会向他们寻求建议。

http://www.taola.com/data/attachment/forum/201409/26/004603a7p1lpd8k126z9e8.jpg

27.cAnd after all, you might just fall in love with your bestfriend.

毕竟,你可能会爱上你最好的朋友。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: “Friends”教给我们的27种美国生活方式