纽约留学生论坛
标题: 在银行常用的英文表达 [打印本页]
作者: Tom 时间: 2014-8-15 06:24
标题: 在银行常用的英文表达
Opening an account 开户
I would like to open an account 我要开户
What kind of account do you want? 你要开什么样的账户
A current account 活期存款账户
A checking account 活期存款账户
A deposit account 存款账户
How much interest will I get with this account? 我可以得到多少利息?
Which account gives the highest interest rate? 哪样的账户得到最高的利息
What fees will I be charged? 怎么收费?
There is a maintenance fee of $100 per annum 账户年费100元
Please give us proof of address 请提供住址证明
Transfering money 汇钱
I would like to transfer money back to China 我要汇一笔钱到中国
Would you like a wire transfer? 你要汇钱吗
I want to send it by banker’s draft 我要用银行汇票发的
There will be a fee of 10 pounds 你得付10英镑费用
Which account shall we send it to? 转进什么账号?
What is their account number 他的账号号码是什么?
My parents said they wired me some money, has it reached my account? 我父母汇了一笔钱到我的账号,已经转进去了吗
Cards 卡
Do I get a debit card with this account? 我能从这个账户获得一张借记卡吗?
No, you have to pay an extra 30 dollars a year for one 不不不,你得付30元每年费为这个账号
I want a credit card 我要一张信用卡
If you pay us back within the month, we don’t charge interest 一个月之内还款,不用付利息
If you do not settle your bill at the end of the month, then we’ll charge interest 要是一个月之内未还款,你得付利息
APR 年利率
Pin number 密码
You can change your PIN at an ATM 你可以在自动柜员机更改你的密码
Balance transfer 余额结转
Credit limit 信用额度
Do not tell your pin number to anyone, even bank staff 包括银行员,你千万别给其他人你的密码,
There is an annual fee of £20 你得付20英镑每费
Issuing bank 发卡银行
With a credit card, you can shop first and pay later 用信用卡的话,你可以先购物后付款
Problems 特殊情况
I want to report a stolen credit card 我要报信用卡失窃
Okay, we’ll cancel it right away 我们马上消除您的信用卡
We will send you a new one in the post 我们将会寄给你新的卡
When the card arrives, ring 0855 555 to activate it 如果您收到新卡,请拨打电话0855 555开卡
The cash machine didn’t give me my money 机器没出钱
Sorry, there was an error, we’ve already refunded the money 对不起,机器出了点故障,我们已经退还您的钱
The transaction was declined 交易受拒
Getting a loan 贷款
I would like to borrow $5000 dollars 我想要借款5000元。
What’s the interest rate? 利息率是多少
What collateral do you have? 你有什么担保品?
If you don’t have any collataral, we can’t give you a loan 如果没有担保品,我们不会给您借款
If you don’t have any collataral, we will have to charge extra interest 没有担保品,我们得升高您的利息
Mortgage 房贷
Credit check 核对信用度
Credit rating 信用评级
Sorry, we’ve just run a credit check, and unfortunately, we cannot offer you a loan 对不起,我们已经查过您的信用度,很抱歉我们不能给您提供贷款。
How long is it for? 多久?
Minimum monthly payment 最低的每月偿还债务
Will there be any penalty for early repayment? 提前还款有罚金吗?
Early repayment fee 提前还款有罚金
Exit fee 提前还款有罚金
Depositing money 存款
Hi, I would like to deposit some money 我要存款
Please fill in this slip 请填写存款表
Paying-in slip 存款表
Please print the amount 请用大写字母写
You need to put all coins in bags 你需要把所有硬币放入袋子里
Sorry, we only accept American dollars 我们只接受美元
Cheques (英) 支票
Check (美) 支票
I’ld like to cash a check, please 我要存款一张支票
Chequebook 支票书
Withdrawing money 提钱
I’ld like to withdraw $6000 我要提6000元
I’m sorry, but the maximum you can withdraw on one day is $2000 非常抱歉,一天内的最高提款额是2000。
Please fill out this slip 请填写好这张纸条
Do you have ID? 你有身份证吗?
How would you like it? 你想兑换多大面额的?
I would like it in twenties 请给我20元面值的
Foreign exchange 外币兑换
What currency would you like to change? 请问您换哪种外币?
I would like to exchange RMB for US dollars 我想用人民币换美元
I would like to exchange Chinese Yuan for British pounds 我想用人民币换英镑
What is the current exchange rate? 最近的汇率是多少?
See the sign 请看标牌(汇率表)
We are currently buying at 6 yuan to the dollar 我们买的比价是6:1
We sell at 6.5 yuan to the dollar 我们卖的比价是6.5:1
Bureau De Change 外币兑换柜台
Forex 外币兑换
Foreign Exchange counter 外币兑换柜台
Chinese Yuan 人民币
NTD 台币
Hong Kong dollar 港币
Australian dollar 澳元
British pound 英镑
Euro 欧元
American dollar 美元
Canadian dollar 加元
Swiss Franc 瑞士法郎
Japanese Yen 日元
Swedish Kroner 瑞典币
Overdrafts 透支
You are overdrawn 你透支的了
There is a £40, fee if you become overdrawn 如果你透支,会被扣掉40英镑。
This account has an interest-free overdraft of £2000 这个账号可以透支2000英镑且没有利息费用
How much can I go overdrawn without a fee 我能免费透支多少钱?
How much interest will I be charged if I go overdrawn? 透支的话,我得付多少利息?
If you want to raise your overdraft limit, speak to the bank manager 如果你想要提高你的透支额度,您得银行管理人提出申请。
Other
Bank statement 月结单
Bankrupt 破产的
ATM 自动取款机
Cash machine 自动取款机
Branch 分行/支行
Bank manager 银行管理人
Bank teller (美) 银行出纳员
Bank Cashier 银行出纳员
Loan officer 贷款员
Safe deposit box 保险箱
Online banking 网络银行服务/网银
欢迎光临 纽约留学生论坛 (http://bbs.nystudents.net/) |
Powered by Discuz! X3.3 |